„cookieChoices = {};”.

8 lutego 2017

This girl [S]

I miss you
Sometimes
I want to
be this girl
you're looking at.
Like all the time.

Probably,
You don't even know
How your lips start to smile
and in the side-corners of your eyes
little wrinkles build their house...

Because of her, because of her
you're much more beautiful man.

You're happy
As you've been always saying that
in front of me,
in front of
doubts of mine.

And maybe
its time to
leave you in our past,
not thinking about it now
and why we're here
with crossed arms.

You changed me and my life
I hope its the same what I've done
to you...

Instead of not being proud
to be thrown out,
without a word
that you're not mine
anymore.
I have to remember, there's no permission, there is no permission
to continue that, even deep in my heart.

And I wanna find some other way
to free myself.
some another boy, some another girl for your empty place oh
Because you are not you anymore. Because you are not my you. No.



listopad 2016

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz