Where are you now?
Where have you gone?
I need you here
Here next to me.
Where are you now
With all these words
that you said to me
Said to me…
Did u lost yourself,
'Cause I don’t know,
What should I do.
You never answer me when
I ask you “are you ok?”
You think you should be strong,
'Cause you're a man, so of course.
And then I want to hug you
And say “it’ll be alright, you’ll be ok”
We haven’t talk for two weeks,
And I miss it all, I miss you and me.
'Cause we have been talking
For hours every day.
You have been in my head,
In my mind, you didn’t decide to stay.
And it is so weird,
It emptied my day.
You escaped from here,
Is it bad, is it good?
I need,
You
Here
Next to me.
Just sit, and breathe out,
And don’t go away.
I need youout now.
Just talk to me,
Anything anything.
Look at me,
Talk with me,
Hug me,
Stay with me.
I need,
You
Here
Next to me.
Please, I don’t want to lose you.
My dear, good friend.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz