I'm looking at you
from aside,
thinking of your future
and our past.
You seem to be
so happy there...
even if you're
dead inside.
Behind colorfull glass, you can't see me now.
You can't see me anymore...
And for me it's like
behind closed doors.
I hear you throgh
that thin wall
I can see your figure in my head,
I can feel you but...
We don't know each other anymore
We don't know each other anymore
We don't know each other anymore
We don't know each other anymore
I wrote a letter
long time ago,
I don't even know
if you read it.
You forgot all these good days,
Thought about bad times,
Called me a liar,
Liar.
You're like little child,
And that's why,
I can't be mad at you.
I just feel disapointed.
Looking at you on the screen
Looking at you on the screen
Looking at you on the screen
Looking at you on the screen
It all end a long long time ago
But I will try to be that person
Who remember.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz